30% of businesses in Canada are currently facing a skilled labour shortage and this figure is only expected to grow in the foreseeable future.
PAUL ALEXANDER’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) enables us to hire foreign workers on a temporary basis to fill immediate skills and labour shortages, when Canadian citizens and permanent residents are not available to do the job.
Our programs are designed to offer 1-200 customized trained workers at a time with a minimum of 5 years working experience. Our technical and construction specialists are post graduates of our engineering and construction training facilities in China.
PAUL ALEXANDER’s TFWP includes the following services:
- Customized technical skills and language training programs conducted 6-9 months prior to the workers coming to Canada at our training schools throughout China
- Accredited training professionals from Canada to ensure standards are met for all candidates
- Option for our clients to interview and test their skills at our facilities in China
- Certification of workers prior to coming to Canada
- Language requirements
- Red Seal Certification
- Trade Credential Verification
- Reference and Criminal Checks
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants and Immigration Lawyer Services
- Support in the completion of all forms and credentials necessary to have the worker approved to work in Alberta or British Columbia
- Mobilization and Onboarding Services
The implementation of a TFWP for most of our clients is often layered with risk and uncertainty. PAUL ALEXANDER supports our clients with the following services to ensure a smooth and successful execution of your last resort resource management plan.
- Record Keeping and Document Compliance Services
- Pre and Post Deployment
- Advertising Strategies
- Internal Communication and Change Management Services
- Preparing for Government Audits